The test-firing of the propulsion engine on India’s spacecraft to Mars for four seconds on Monday went off smoothly, boosting the hopes of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) engineers about the engine’s performance on Wednesday when it will fire for 24 minutes to insert the Mars orbiter into the Red Planet’s orbit.
- 3 arrested in Ferguson after protester(s) hit by car (storify) (video of incident) (video of arrest)
- Lessons of Ferguson Part 2: Criminal Justice System on Trial
- Slavery matters more than ever
- Urban Born helps kids build relationships with police in Ferguson. But why is that the responsibility of the kids? Shouldn’t the police stop racial profiling?
- What’s Happening Today: Protest at STL Rams football game 12pm-2pm. More info. Ferguson protesters plan to disrupt STL Rams game on Sunday “No Justice, No Football” STL Police Chief says he’s prepared to defend against protests.
- Coming Up: 1. Sept. 22 - Ferguson Town Hall Meeting addressing misperceptions about the city of Ferguson from 6pm-8pm 2. Mother 2 Mother: A conversation with black mothers to white about “the talk” with their black sons. 6pm-8pm. More info.